The Process for Setting and Achieving Your Goals in Seven Steps | Live Happy
This morning I was wondering how I could help others become more satisfied in their lives. I wanted to share how I try to enjoy life more than ever.
Studies show that 80% of success and happiness comes for clarity of life. On the flip side, lack of clarity also accounts for much of our frustration and underachievement.
Studies also show that individuals with clear, written goals accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them. One of the assignments I give in my success manifesto is to write out your goals on paper.
Here are seven steps I believe will help you achieve your goals in life:
The Process for Setting and Achieving Your Goals in Seven Steps
• First, make a decision about what you want in each area of your life.
• Second, write them down, type them out and print it.
• Third, create a timeline for when you want to achieve those goals.
• Fourth, think through all the things you will have to do to achieve the goals.
• Fifth, list these things in order of importance in a daily to-do list.
• Sixth, start today and take action on the most important thing on your list.
• Seventh, every day from here forward do something that moves you toward the attainment of one or more of your important goals.
Discover more about goal achievement and success in my success manifesto.
Life life happy